Search my Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday, Monday

So after my sabbatical, we had that explosion of purchasing from Cubemate. See, I can explain. My office was reorganized and sadly  I am not part of the cube farm anymore. AND I hvae a confession to make. I never was! I was in a room with 3 people in it. Hardly a cube. BUT the funny thing is, now Cubemate is stuck in a cube farm and I am in a hardwall office! So you see now why I was on sabbatical. I got separated from Cubemate! Sorry to say it, but it was all for the worse for Cubemate. His purchases doubled! 

I am back on assignment now! I will make sure to keep tabs on Cubemate and his purchasing decisions.

So far, nothing for today, but it was a good yardsaling weekend for Cubemate. I imagine his purchasing alter-ego is satiated for now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment