Search my Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Finally some updates!!!


Cubemate hasn’t bought anything today, but I have some updates from yesterday. And some deliveries! But as predicted they just go in the back room...    **strike that, reverse it! He DID buy something. I was debating on whether this counted, but since he had a shower already for his renovation house, I think this counts as a "just to get a package purchase".

Shower Massage Panel with Digital Thermometer and Spout by Vigo
For $363.61
From *new place!* One Click Direct
Expected 2/? "its expected to come before I remodel my bathroom" haha...
DELIVERED 2/4/11 - took it to the new house to lay there forever in the bedroom
----------------------
Ordered yesterday:

Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Pack, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24)
Gold Box for 13.99.

Ummm yeah, that is food, from Amazon

From Amazon (of course)
expected 1/28  DELIVERED 1/28  ** sadly not the variety pack version. A whole box of cheddar! Haha. But they overnighted the variety pack one and he got it 1/31. I am sitting here right now eating free cheddar pop chips. Not bad...
------

And one I missed from Tuesday
" also I bought the dvd "Red" for $12.99 why did I buy it because it was $12.99."
Yeah, that’s his reasoning. But see... he didn’t send me a link and I went to find it. And the BLURAY version is on sale for $12.99!!! but instead he bought the DVD version for $12.99! what is he thinking!!!
Thank goodness he bought a movie at least worth buying...

From Amazon
expected 1/27 (today)   DELIVERED 1/27 unopened, unused... in the BACK ROOM!http://www.amazon.com/Red-Special-Bruce-Willis/dp/B003Q6D2B4/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1296154525&sr=1-1

if you want to "spring" for the BLURAY for the SAME PRICE, here it is :
-------
note: after reading this post again after writing it... i proceeded to click on the previous link and BOUGHT THE BLURAY! it seems Cubemate is having a sick effect on me... dammit!!

3 comments:

  1. no one is posting here??

    ReplyDelete
  2. so umm is Chevy Jones around still?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if they ever used any of the stuff...

    ReplyDelete