Search my Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

March 8

I think its funny, Cubemate has decided to start feeding me comments to add a little humor. Little does he know that just the items and the quantity alone are enough to make me giggle!

Purchased March 8
"yes it is almost time to kick @ss and chew gum....and I am all out of gum! This game I think will be so hot, I just hope it does not melt all the Extras in this collector edition." - apparently I need to get in on the inside joke here, but really... so 90's right?

Duke Nukem Forever
For $99.99
expected 5/3 -advanced order
and

this one doesn’t count cause it goes to da momma. Cubemate is trying to boost his stats by filling in with gifts!! Tisk tisk...
the reason I leave it here is for the humor. I mean really! "Bossypants??!?!!?" Apparently his mom already tried to buy the book for herself, so its not like he is saying anything with this gift...

Bossypants [Hardcover]
For $13.91
book for my mom.  DELIVERED

No comments:

Post a Comment